The NFL is just about to start with the first game being between the Texans and Chiefs, Friday 11th September, 12.20pm NZT.
Do you think you are any good at picking NFL winners? Or even just mediocre, why not try picking the winner of each game for the season and take home a nice prize! So who’s going to claim bragging rights as the best this season and win themselves a sweet prize while doing it? All for FREE of course.
First Place Prize
1 NFL Jersey of your choice. Up to the value of $110 USD via Fanatics.com Example below:
Second Place Prize
3 NFL Auto & Jersey cards. Brought to you by the lads at Dime City Sports Cards
Anyone that follows the instructions below qualifies, let the tipping begin! Free to enter for all New Zealand and Australian residents, make sure to do so by September 11th.
Like the Sportcodex & Dime City Sports Cards pages on Facebook
Share this post on Facebook
Then sign up here: Sportcodex NFL Comp Click the “Play now for Free” button. Will need an ESPN account, you can create one for free. Then pick your games weekly.
Join the Sportcodex Community on FB for some banter and boast bragging rights!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Tiebreak rules at end of season: Highest scoring round wins followed by the higher lowest score between teams that end on a tie.
- The winner will be directly contacted by Sportcodex via email or Facebook messenger within 5 working days.
- The winner will receive their prizes within one month after the event. The winner must provide a New Zealand or Australian address for the prize to be delivered to.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for money.
- If Sportcodex cannot make contact with the winner within four weeks of the competition being resulted and having made reasonable efforts, the prize will be revoked and the winner can no longer make a claim. After four weeks the awarding of a prize is solely at the discretion of Sportcodex.
- Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies or sponsors shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning the Prizes.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In event of the cancellation of the season, the competition will be null and void.
- Must be at least 10 competitors signed up for the competition to take place.
- The Promoter is Sportcodex Ltd.